The Law Firm of Needleman and Pisano
Welcome to Needleman & Pisano. We are a full service law firm located in Montville NJ, with a boutique aspect relating to firearm laws and regulations. Our areas of representation include unlawful weapon possession, domestic violence, appeals of the denial of firearms purchaser identification cards/handgun purchase permits, retail firearms licensing, expungement of records, firearm forfeiture, assault,drug possession, theft, DWI and other motor vehicle offenses. Our services also include real estate transactions, corporate and commercial matters, family law and juvenile delinquency, personal injury and workers compensation, landlord-tenant matters, and bankruptcy.
Learn More About The Legal Services Provided by Frano Pisano
Types of Clients We Help
- General Practice
- Firearms Law
- Traffic Violations
- Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Firearm Forfeiture
- Personal Injury Compensation
- DWI / DUI
- Drug Possession
- Domestic Violence Charges
- Criminal Defense
Frank Pisano specializes in NJ Firearms Law
At The Needleman and Pisano Law Firm, it is our purpose to provide the information needed to ensure that you can enjoy your legal rights in full compliance with New Jersey weapons laws. Frank Pisano will provide you with the most comprehensive and vigorous defense and help fight your current weapons charge. He will employ the most innovative and effective defense strategies to ensure the best possible outcome for your defense in this strict gun law state.
Whether you have been charged with unlawful possession of a weapon, seeking the return of your weapons in connection with an alleged domestic violence incident, have been denied a handgun permit or firearms ID card, or any other gun related offense, criminal defense attorney Frank Pisano of Montville NJ is poised to attack the State’s case and pursue of the best possible outcome for you.
Contact Frank Pisano Now To Discuss Your Case
Steps in Choosing The Right Lawyer
- Identify Your Legal Problem and Use a Specialist – Frank Pisano is a full service law firm which specializes in gun law in NJ. We are widely considered to be one of the best gun law firms in the state of New Jersey.
- Make Sure the Attorney has the Right Experience – The law firm of Needleman and Pisano has over 46 years of combined experience in NJ law.
- Expect the Attorney to be a Good Communicator – Frank Pisano will effectively communicate with you and the prosecutor, and keep you abreast of all new developments in the case.
- Consider the Attorney’s Professionalism – Frank Pisano is a consummate professional and at all times respectful, and maintains an excellent rapport with local and state prosecutors and judges.
- Use an Attorney Familiar with Your Region – Frank Pisano is born and raised in New Jersey and has been practicing law in NJ his entire career. This has allowed him to become most familiar with the constantly changing and evolving NJ laws and also know how different NJ State and City courts operate.
- Get References on the Attorney – Frank Pisano has an impeccable reputation and reviews due to the very favorable defense outcomes for his clients. He can get you in touch with references if you like and you can read his online reviews.
- Clarify Responsibility for Your Case – Frank will effectively communicate all of the work he will be doing for you personally and the paperwork which will be handled by his paralegal staff.
- Assess the Depth of the Attorney’s Support Network and Resources – The law offices of Needleman and Pisano are well equipped to handle all cases from small to large corporations and have done so with great success for decades.
- Ask About Fees and Other Business Arrangements – Our billing procedures and methods are completely transparent and you will never get hit with any surprise charges on your bill. When retaining the law services of Needleman and Pisano, you will receive a written engagement letter that addresses the billing arrangement and other aspects of your relationship with Needleman and Pisano.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Now